Another Meme! I have long been a fangirl of Strawberry Singh and I love that she is asking us to do these memes. This one is the Procrastination Meme which is totally fitting for my day. I am supposed to be working but my mind is just not on work today so between putting in a check here and there I am going to answer these questions!
- What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Starlight Composer - Jan 4, 2010 although I only started on this account about a month ago.
- Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? Back on my old account I accidentally wound up at a club called Aftershock which is where I met most of the people I hung with my whole last avatars life.
- Where do you spend most of your SL time now? In my linden home I am hoping to find myself a little place to put a skybox sometime soon.
- Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) Kulara Darkstone. She was my first friend in SL and the only person I have added from my old life.
- What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) I dont have much but the new Truth hair from FaMESHed.
- The last thing you purchased in Second Life? Same as above
- What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? Red or Pink
- Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? Probably Run, I am far too impatient for walking but mostly I stand in one place and cam around if I can
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? I remember many years ago I had a sweet little beach island and everyone around me had nice little places with gardens and then someone moved in and threw up a huge ugly castle. They were always shouting and then coming over to my island and having pixel sex in my house. So I may or may not have shot sperms and left freenises all over their island.
- Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Oh geez this is a hard one...Reese Witherspoon maybe? It would be a pretty boring movie :)
There you have it...I have procrastinated alll morning. So maybe I should go do some work. Naaaaaah!